Cake!!!

Cake!!!
well they do make exceedingly good cakes

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

time for an OP!!

well as some of you may already know this April fool's day is a big day for me, i am having my operation!!! thats right im finally getting "Alan" fitted, and this "Alan" is in fact a tube for me to do dialysis through, he is going to live in my peritonium?!?! (spelling) basically in and around my tummy area..... and hopefully this little device will mean that i can have a little bit more to drink than the measly 1litre that im on at the moment, and i hate that!!!

Well time for a weight update, slightly strange thing to say but i have been losing weight rather a lot recently due to me being slightly better with the fluid allowance, im now down to around 88kg, target weight is 87!!! when i went in to hospital i think i was roughly 100kg, that means i must have been carrying around 12kg extra weight in fluid....... and that is a lot!!!!

Well must dash

The One in a Million Man x

No comments:

Post a Comment