Cake!!!

Cake!!!
well they do make exceedingly good cakes

Sunday, April 3, 2011

Ouch!!!!

well update again!!!

i am currently home now, recovering after my op, and my tummy hurts rather a lot..... but the good news is i am not in hospital atm, was only in the one day....

Was the wierdest thing being put under for the anesthetic the last thing i rememeber is "you'll be feeli...." and then "pete.... pete.... wake up" as i was coming round in recovery, also my love of cannula's was shown again as even though i was unconsiuous i was still able to rip it out of my hand!! haha, oh well, i'm looking forward to finally getting this pd shit on the road and getting myself already for my transplant and hopefully a larger fluid restriction.

on a lighter note Happy Mother's Day to all those mothers who are reading

The One in a Million Man x

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the Mothering Sunday wishes (including the early morning call!) xxxx Lucky me to have such a great son.....full of fun as usual!xxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad your op went well, keep us posted on your progress. Lots of love, Sam & V x

    ReplyDelete