Cake!!!

Cake!!!
well they do make exceedingly good cakes

Saturday, March 12, 2011

Re-Admittance....... Shit

well hello to all...

to those how dont know i have managed to get myself re-admitted into the hospital, and its mainly my fault.....

i decided to overload myself with fluid and possibly pick up a chest infection which in turn has led to a Pulmonary Haemorrhage, marvellous lol... well you see i do have to do things in style its seems like i cant just go into hospital like a normal person i either have to be d.o.a (nearly) or coughing up copious amounts of blood.

well lets start at the beginning, March... 11th i wake up at 2.30am coughing, hard. i toss and i turn but then i felt the blood rise in my throat, i had to cough it up, i did and fucking hell its like strawberry jam, im thinking to myself "uh oh thats not good, thats either a haemorrhage or an edema," neither are particularly nice. after a few hours i thought to myself i cant sleep at all so i got mum, (3.30am) by 6.30am i had decided to admit myself to hospital, and boy what a day to do it on, i managed to miss Uncle Roddy's funeral, (Rest In Peace) and also the horrific earthquake and tsunami in Japan. well im tired as its still before 7am!!! on a damned sunday and im already awake and writting to you all.

how is everyone doing on the challenge and finally anyone without a google account can again contact me on email, its madmanpete@yahoo.co.uk

Much Love to all

The One in a Million Man

No comments:

Post a Comment