Cake!!!

Cake!!!
well they do make exceedingly good cakes

Monday, August 6, 2012

Well nearly time for a transplant!!!

Hello boys and girls I'm back, alive and kicking..... Just, as many of you know I had a very exciting holiday to tenerife (not) I ended up spending two weeks on life support with a tube down my throat. This ended with me being flown home by private jet awesome, at a cost to my insurers of £18000. After that excitement I decided to take it easy, and didn't have an overnight stay in hospital for nearly six months!! More recently I had a trip to guy's hospital, the outcome, mum and I are both ready for going under the knife!!!! Oh yeah except I gotta see a dammed cardiologist. Well I'll update you guys after the closing ceremony, forgot to say we got tickets for it :)

Love, hugs and kisses
The one in a million man

No comments:

Post a Comment