Cake!!!

Cake!!!
well they do make exceedingly good cakes

Friday, August 10, 2012

Gout, now that's a fucker

Well since I last updated I've been struck down with a cracking bout gout plus a lovely infection. Well last Saturday the 4th I had a slight pain in my wrist and by the next day I couldn't move it so it was a trip to hospital and obligatory 3hour wait, just to be given a splint and be told to go to my gp. But wait it gets better!!! I had the worst attack of gout I think I've ever suffered, on a pain scale of 1~10 I scored it an 8 so yeah it fucking hurt(s) but to be fair tramadol works like a dream, only downside is the sleepiness but hey when you haven't slept in nearly week you'll take anything!!!!!

Peace, love and gouty tadpoles
The one in a million man x

No comments:

Post a Comment