Cake!!!

Cake!!!
well they do make exceedingly good cakes

Sunday, February 13, 2011

its been a while!!! lets go right back

these are some of the notes that have taken since i've been in here....
1st day of treatment we came up with...
tough, pills, sick and Oxygen.
that was the first monday i was in here, boy that day was hard they give a me tablet that they knew would make me sick but they didnt tell me that i had to sit up for half an hour otherwise i would be sick, so i took it lay down and within about 5mins was throwing up like a good un!!!!
Also on this first monday i started my first round of treatments which im still on now, they where Plasma exchange and dialysis. The most amazing thing is that my breathing got bad so i spent most of the day having an oxygen mask to help me breathe, that must have been fucking scary for anyone visiting me that, i didnt like it at all but damn was i struggling for breath without it..... in the end i had to sleep with a mask on..... i did sleep well that night but it wasnt the most comfortable nights sleep, you try sleeping with a mask on.....

last few notes i took down on this first day....
I've turned dad's hair more grey...... he now has become the silver fox.
and finally .......
but other than that an alright day, NOT!

The One In A Million Man

No comments:

Post a Comment