Cake!!!

Cake!!!
well they do make exceedingly good cakes

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Immunosupression!!!

Well today is the day that im gonna remember for the rest of my life, as it was the day i started my anti rejection drugs, Tacrolimus and Mycophenolate Mofetil or MMF for short!!!

I am going to be on the drugs potnetially for the rest of my life providing there is no advance in medical science, the likelihood of that is positive in my eyes, as only less the 20years ago the type of transplant im having was considered impossible, and then in the 1970's the illness i caught was incurable!!!

Dunno what im getting upto today, but im sure it will be thrilling, Hello to all those across the world who are reading this blog, and welcome to a little insight of my mind!! Haha, its a minefield in there lol!!!

Peace, Love and Anti Rejection
The One In A Million Man
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment